- Naturist Urbanisation
- How to Get There
- Places to See
- Make a Booking
License Numbers: VTF/AL/01729 & VFT/AL/01728
Vera Playa, Spain – Totally Naturist Neighbourhood
The naturist neighbourhood of Vera Playa is unique as it has been designated naturist in the streets as well as the beach.
This means, should you wish, you can spend all day without a stitch on! The wide, sweeping bay offers the naturist the ability to walk for over 2 kilometres along the beach.
- Attractive marine paved walkway for strolls and walks.
- Spacious, flat, sandy beach with bars, showers and first aid centre. In summer months the beach is patrolled by police.
- Shops and a good selection of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
- No high rise developments
- Bus service nearby to Garrucha and Vera
- Pedalo hire on beach
- Boules court and beach volleyball
Parque Vera 5 Urbanisation features:
- 3 minute walk to beach and 2 beach bars
- Spacious, secure and tranquil setting
- 2 pools – adult and child pools with showers. Both cleaned and checked daily
- Well kept and uncluttered gardens
- Parking in and/or alongside the complex
- Bakery vans call daily at 9am and 10am
- Easy access to local bars, restaurants and facilities
- Floodlit pool